Empress Tarot Card
Artwork printed stationary cards made from scuff-resistant satin card stock. Perfect for sharing your art and creating mementos.
• Durable Satin finish card stock in 352 gsm weight
• Vibrant 4 colour print process using toner
• FSC certified paper
• Precision cut edges
• Resistant to fingerprints and scuffing
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the Fulfillment Company for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The Fulfillment Company and the Shipping Company process the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days. Canadian orders are shipped by Canada Post. US & International orders are shipped by DHL Global. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Freyja's Daughter Tarot
102 Barrington Ave
Attention: Wilma Van Den Boomen, Owner
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.